Testosterone Suspension 1ml 100 mg Ampoule
Tea tree oil is an essential oil that can be used for several purposes including keeping skin healthy and it fights acne and atc, which is so important for the athletes.
Testosterone Suspension is one of the oldest man-made steroids. Testosterone Suspension is used to promote weight gain following extensive surgery, chronic infection, or severe trauma, and in other cases that result in inadequate weight gain or maintenance. Testosterone Suspension is also used to decrease muscle loss caused by treatment with corticosteroids and to reduce bone pain associated with osteoporosis.
Some medical conditions may interact with Testosterone Suspension. Tell your doctor or pharmacist if you have any medical conditions, especially if any of the following apply to you:
if you are pregnant, planning to become pregnant, or are breast-feeding
if you are taking any prescription or nonprescription medicine, herbal preparation, or dietary supplement if you have allergies to medicines, foods, or other substances
if you have liver problems or high cholesterol or lipid levels
This may not be a complete list of all interactions that may occur. Ask your health care provider if Nandrolone Phenylpropionate may interact with other medicines that you take. Check with your health care provider before you start, stop, or change the dose of any medicine.
• Use Testosterone Suspension as directed by your doctor. Check the label on the medicine for exact dosing instructions.
• Testosterone Suspension is usually given as an injection at your doctor's office, hospital, or clinic. If you will be using Testosterone Suspension at home, a health care provider will teach you how to use it. Be sure you understand how to use Testosterone Suspension. Follow the procedures you are taught when you use a dose. Contact your health care provider if you have any questions.
• Do not use Testosterone Suspension if it contains particles, is cloudy or discolored, or if the vial is cracked or damaged.
• Keep this product, as well as syringes and needles, out of the reach of children and pets. Do not reuse needles, syringes, or other materials. Ask your health care provider how to dispose of these materials after use. Follow all local rules for disposal.
• If you miss a dose of Testosterone Suspension, take it as soon as possible. If it is almost time for your next dose, skip the missed dose and go back to your regular dosing schedule. Do not take 2 doses at once.
• Ask your health care provider any questions you may have about how to use Testosterone Suspension.
• All medicines may cause side effects, but many people have no, or minor, side effects. Check with your doctor if any of these most COMMON side effects persist or become bothersome:
• Acne; enlarging penis; increased frequency of erections; unnatural hair growth; Acne or oily skin; enlarging clitoris; hoarseness or deepening of voice; irregular menstrual periods; unnatural hair growth; unusual hair loss;
• Seek medical attention right away if any of these SEVERE side effects occur:
• Bone pain; nausea or vomiting; sore tongue; swelling of feet or lower legs; unusual bleeding, unusual weight gain; Black, tarry, or light-colored stools; dark-colored urine; purple- or red-colored spots on body or inside the mouth or nose; sore throat and/or fever; vomiting of blood;
This is not a complete list of all side effects that may occur. If you have questions or need medical advice about side effects, contact your doctor or health care provider.
Take this medicine only as directed. Do not take more of it and do not take it more often than your doctor ordered. To do so may increase the chance of side effects.
In order for this medicine to work properly, it is important that you follow a diet high in proteins and calories. If you have any questions about this, check with your health care professional.
Dosing -The dose of these medicines will be different for different patients. Follow your doctor's orders or the directions on the label. The following information includes only the average doses of these medicines. If your dose is different, do not change it unless your doctor tells you to do so.
Missed dose - If you miss a dose of this medicine and your dosing schedule is:
One dose a day—Take the missed dose as soon as possible. However, if you do not remember it until the next day, skip the missed dose and go back to your regular dosing schedule. Do not double doses.
More than one dose a day-Take the missed dose as soon as possible. However, if it is almost time for your next dose, skip the missed dose and go back to your regular dosing schedule. Do not double doses.
If you have any questions about this, check with your doctor.
Storage-To store this medicine:
Keep out of the reach of children.
Store away from heat and direct light.
Keep the liquid form of this medicine from freezing.
Do not keep outdated medicine or medicine no longer needed. Be sure that any discarded medicine is out of the reach of children.
Your doctor should check your progress at regular visits to make sure that this medicine does not cause unwanted effects.
If your child or teenager is taking this medicine, it is important that the doctor take x-rays every 6 months to check your child for bone growth and height. Anabolic steroids may interfere with normal bone growth.
For diabetic patients:
This medicine may affect blood sugar levels. If you notice a change in the results of your blood or urine sugar tests or if you have any questions, check with your doctor.
1 ml 100 mg x 5 Ampoules